Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Reality Of Post Travel Blues

The good thing about traveling early in the day is that you generally arrive home earlier. I think that we were all so exhausted from traveling that we fell in the door and laid down on the couch for several hours.

A surprise bonus to the place that we stayed, there was a washer/dryer in the suite. I only brought one extra outfit per kid. I soon realized that one extra out fit was not going to be enough. Especially when you have days where you get food all over one shirt, get rained on, then go swimming. So, the plus side to this was only having one dirty laundry suitcase to bring home. I think that I had the laundry done before we went to bed.

I did manage to get the rudiments of grocery shopping in as well. It's slightly scary to come home and have no milk. Another bonus to travel is having a clean house to come home to. I just have to keep it clean until Thursday. Sherri and family are coming!

No comments: