Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

My goal is to clean the house and not tear my hair out this week. That can be achieved simultaneously, right? I did myself a favor and created a list, afterall, what are goals without lists?
Essentially the list is what I can get the kids involved in to keep them busy and not fighting.

This morning we cleaned the basement. I really wish I had a before, during, and after picture. The before and after might not look much different, but we were able to fill up a trash bag (small) and a donation bag (big).

It did cost me a dollar a kid, but that was cheap at the price. They are HIGHLY motivated by the thought of earning big bucks this week. Maybe I should price my jobs accordingly. I wonder how much Spring Break is going to cost me.

5 comments:

m_perfect said...

I think the word you are looking for if it involves keeping the fruit of your loins busy not killing each other is....Priceless!

Snips & Snails said...

That floor better shine like the top of the Chrysler building! Love you and see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.