Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sew sew

I like to dabble at sewing. If I have a small achievable project, especially one with straight lines, that's the project for me.

An upcoming baby shower is just the excuse to go find cute fabric and sew a small blanket. I think I like to look at fabric more than I like to sew. Anyhow, with fabric bought, the blanket was half way finished.

Since the shower is for Emma's primary teacher, she was invited as well. I felt like this was a good project for her to help out. She did a pretty good job sewing straight lines. I think that the fabric was a little slippery and I hope that the cute fabric makes up for the slightly wonky shape.

With a leftover scrap, we also whipped up a burp cloth. No straight lines, and it turned out cute.

One small achievable goal accomplished!



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job, Suzanne and Emma!

Mad Runner said...

Love the fabric choices! Good job Emma...(and Suzanne)!!

m_perfect said...

! ;)