Monday, September 28, 2009

Homework

After spending HOURS with Jack making up homework this weekend, I was looking forward to having a "normal" week. There were many a tear shed in the homework process this weekend. Thankfully Michael is a good tag team member. About the time that I'm ready to throw in the towel, he picks it up. I hope that we have turned a corner...any corner would be good.

I don't know if I have faulty memories, but I think I was pretty good student. I don't remember having battles over homework. There was the expectation that it got done. If it didn't....well you didn't want to go there. How do I pass this lesson on?

On a completely related note, the house is much quieter due to restricted tv and computer time.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

you had homework? I KNOW I didn't have any homework until about 6th grade.