Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Perfect Storm

There was a knock on my bedroom door at about 2:45 AM. Lily is the polite child in the bunch and knocks before she comes in our room. Just as she's coming in the door, the hall light gets flicked on by Jack heading to the bathroom. The hall light is blinding while Lily gets her drink and then heads back to bed. (I love it when they put themselves back in bed!) I somehow got a song stuck in my head as I'm tossing and turning. Listening to the "Black Eyed Peas" in your head at 3:30 AM is not very fun. Especially if you only know one line.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

listening to ANYthing in your head in the wee hours is not fun...not when you need your sleep.

Keira said...

Okay, I'll bite. Which line was it?

Suzanne said...

"I Gotta Feeling"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcOFN_VBVo