Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Out of desperation for entertainment, I took the kids ice skating. Last year we went once and it was opening day. I vowed not to go back, especially since I went around the rink once with Lily screaming her head off. We took a chance that it wouldn't be crowded today and we lucked out. Lily found her friend and actually made it around the rink MULTIPLE times without crying. She did get tired and hungry by the time we left and there were tears and threats, BUT it wasn't on the ice.

Lily and Rowan take on the ice.
Jack trying to dodge a picture.
Future Olympic Skater.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the "walkers". It makes Lily look ever so slighty geriatric. But in a good way.

Rebekah said...

Ice skating is so fun! Hopefully nobody took a big spill!

P.S. I love your blog header picture!