Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goal Oriented

I seem to have missed the first half of this month and it's seriously bumming me out. I made a ridiculous goal of trying to blog more than I did last year. Ok, not ridiculous, but I wanted "be better". I looked at my post count and realized that I needed to write a post EVERYDAY plus some until the end of the year to meet my goal. That kinda overwhelmed me and I went the other direction. You know, not posting AT ALL! Well, that certainly didn't help any. I have failed to look at what I have accomplished and focused on what I haven't.

So, enough of the whining, I'm pulling up my bootstraps, grabbing the horse by the tail, well you get the picture. Add whatever motivating saying you can think of.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Long time no blog...I've slacked off some also - I never seem to have enough hours in the day - or maybe I just don't have anything interesting happening in my days.

Keira said...

Binge and purge! Get off this vicious cycle.

AM Runner CA said...

Buck up and don't look back. I had a great bishop tell me, "Start today. Don't think about what you haven't done, think about what you can do.". Made a huge difference to me and in my life.