Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a really low key Halloween in our neighborhood. Jack invited a friend over, we went over a neighbors house for pizza, and trick or treated for about an hour. Since I didn't want to stay home, we put the bowl on the porch with a sign "Happy Halloween. Please take one." Surprisingly, there was still candy in the bowl an hour later.
I pretty much let the kids gorge themselves on candy. This is Lily saying; "One more?" She had just informed me that her tummy hurt a little bit. I said, "Maybe you shouldn't eat anymore candy."

3 comments:

Keira said...

I love her expression--and that you caught it. It's almost like you KNEW she'd give you material to work with. ;0)

AJsGirls said...

Love her face!

Stephanie said...

Happy Halloween-and thanks for being the best "hotel" we stayed at during our move!