Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Musical Concert

Emma had her musical concert Tuesday night. The concert started at 7:30 PM, which is about the time that I start to put my kids to bed. We were asked to stay through the second portion of the concert which was the 5th graders program. I will say, they keep the concert on time and ended right at 8:30. Lily didn't quite make it through the entire program, she ended up falling asleep in my friend's lap.

I braved the video camera and took it instead of my camera. Hopefully this will work;

4 comments:

m_perfect said...

Bravo! Encore, Encore! Emma was wonderful in her speaking piece and awesome choice of songs.Did you make the costume? That too was great!I miss kid concerts, they're so full of suspense!

Debbie said...

Way to go Emma!

Mad Runner said...

Well done Emma! You, Laura and Lauren need to do a concert together! Our little Fashionistas!

Keira said...

Nathan asked why the brown kids weren't in costume. I told him it was because they were oppressed by the ones that were...


Great job, Emma!