Monday, October 12, 2009

No Fear

I can't say that I'm a proficient sewer. I'm slightly fearful of following a pattern. This weekend showed me that I can cut out pieces from a pattern with little to no problems. I decided to have "no fear" when I needed to make something for Emma.
Emma informed me that she has a musical concert tomorrow night and she wanted to wear a "western" outfit. In a flash of brilliance I went to the fabric store and hoped for the best. I was able to find a $.99 pattern that looked fairly simple. I decided to use fabric that I already had at home and hoped that I had enough thread to finish the project. If I have enough time, I'll make a matching apron, but she wants to wear the apron that Aunt Debbie made for her. (It's sooo much cuter than what I could whip up in the limited time frame I'm working with)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'd love to see a picture of her in her bonnet and apron!