Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wedding Bells

I just took a whirlwind of a trip to Seattle to enjoy the nuptials of Nathan (my nephew) and Rebekah. I was just a tad bit nervous that I'd been asked to take pictures, but I think that we got some beautiful shots. Shockingly, the weather DID NOT cooperate and we had a cold drizzly day. Rebekah was so in love that she didn't mind the rain. I think all the kissing kept them warm in the rain.
Gold shoes...brilliant choice!
A Nathan among Nathans. (there were four Nathans)
Nathan was a trooper and held this very heavy mirror to get this shot.
Will not forget the date!
Such a fun wedding and reception. I promise to edit and share as quick as possible, Christmas seems to be taking up this week.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks again for coming!! You did get some really good pictures...The happy couple got to see some of them last night.

Christine said...

I love that you made that top on black and white. The background really works. So much fun seeing you there!

Christine said...

This is Keira

Tia Harrington said...

They are phenominal!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing some pictures. I've been feeling out of the loop. Those pictures live up to your fabulous reputation.