Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last

It was the last Sunday of the year, for those of you that haven't looked at a calendar in a while. I wrapped up my Primary class with a trip down memory lane and we watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas. I brought my Target popcorn buckets and we watched the movie on the laptop. For the last lesson of the year, it was a nice one to end with.

I did find out that I will have 9-11 girls this next year. I know that may not seem like many (no comment Sherri, Debbie, Tia) but that's double, nearly triple the numbers I had this year. I will have to be more creative with birthdays, handouts, and treats (known allergies). AND....we're studying the Old Testament! Admittedly, that's at the bottom of my favorites list.

So, what do I have going through my head lately?

Begin as you mean to go on.

Aim high.

Be the best you can be.

Think of all your motivational quotes and share.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

9-11 girls...that is a lot of giggles in one room!

Betty Debbie said...

"it'll feel better when it quits hurting" - how inspirational is that?