Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Exploring *contains scary pictures*

I happened to be at one of my favorite parks and the kids found a small snake. I didn't know what kind it was, all I knew was that it didn't have a rattle. Never the less, I didn't let the kids too close.
After we saw the small snake, I kept taking pictures and even got a couple cute ones. Then on the way back to the car I saw a BIG snake.
I may or may not have freaked out when I saw this one. It was at least 4 feet long, in my head it was much larger more like 10 feet.
I think I'm not going to head over to that park for a little while. It may take a little while to recover from that.

3 comments:

Tia Harrington said...

Eeeeek! It would take some serious mind games to get me to go back there soon. The kids look adorable though.

Betty Debbie said...

I'd be waiting until a hard frost to go back. Seriously.

m_perfect said...

Wynn said that any snake with a triangularly shaped head is a viper ( and therefore poisonous) and that baby rattlers are more dangerous thaan the big ones since they can't control their venom. My suggestion is don't get close enough to find out! Yikes!