Monday, October 4, 2010

Flying By

I have good intention, but no follow though these days. I must have written a dozen posts..in my head. I'm a little disappointed that they never made it to the computer.

I'm also a little in awe that it's that time of year again. I LOVE fall, but September was so warm that it felt like Summer still. Lily was just asking if we could decorate our house "spooky". I think that I may go look for the fake spider webs and let the kids go crazy. Yup, that's the kind of decorating that interests me right now. Throw it up and call it good. Apathy, isn't it great?!

3 comments:

Frankie/mom said...

Empathy...haven't written so much as a note on the blog in MONTHS! Will attempt to someday soon. Can't believe it's already October! Love your pictures Suz! Talent exudes!

Debbie said...

I've been trying to work up some enthusiasm for digging out my fall decorations, maybe I'll go do that right now...

I mean now...

now...

...

Mad Runner said...

Empathy on the apathy, I'm with ya. Not one iota of interest in putting up anything I have to clean up later. I have gourds set around - not very decorative and the boys think they look diseased. I'm trying to work up interest for Halloween but I am sewing costumes for Lauren's play. Maybe tonight, I mean tomorrow, I mean the weekend, is it November yet?