Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5x5 (day 2) Hooks and Buttons

I did wake up with a plan. A very small plan. I just needed to get some hooks for Emma's closet and put them up. Not as easy as it should be. Thankfully Michael was able to lend a hand. As Michael finished, I thought "hey, it looks like an octopus!" Michael noticed the same thing.
This is Emma's closet a little more organized. The bins above need some tags so that I don't forget what's in them. The basket, well let's hope Emma knows how to use it.
One more small item on my never ending to-do list. This jacket has been without two of it's buttons for close to two years. It's a small miracle that I didn't lose them. I finally sewed them back on today.
Please notice the unfuzzy pictures. I did take the time to break out the "real" camera and put away my phone camera.

2 comments:

Tia Harrington said...

So, does that count as 2 things? I am inclined to think so :D. I love hooks!

Keira said...

Small but measurable progress...