Thursday, May 19, 2011

5x5 (day 4) Piles of Piles

I make piles. There I've said it. My piles are procreating and making more piles. That's not good! I am (patting self on back) pretty good about keeping up with my laundry. I get clothes in and out and out the door pretty quickly. However, the dryer is the first flat surface once you walk in from the garage or the last surface as you walk out the door. I have a problem with putting things on the dryer to go out the door or putting stuff down as I walk in the door. Let's see how long I can keep this up.
The piles before:
A clean surface:

2 comments:

Debbie said...

beware flat surfaces...Beware Flat Surfaces...BEWARE FLAT SURFACES.

My problem flat surface is in my kitchen(among other places).

Tia Harrington said...

Hot spots! I have that issue too. It looks fabulous!