Friday, May 20, 2011

5x5 (day 5) Ummm....

I got nuttin'. It's Friday and I'm pooped. Here's my list of excuses;

I french braided Emma's hair for school, that never happens. She wore an "explorer" Indian costume that I made in November for Lily (that she never got to wear). A friend called at 7:01 AM to ask if I could watch her son at 7:30. I babysat her son until noon. Lily had Park Day for Kindergarten which meant I got to hang out in the park for a couple hours. By then it was almost time to pick up the older two from school, wherein I also picked up a couple extra neighbor kids to carpool home.

Whew. It's our last Friday before school lets out next Thursday. I'm happy/tired that school is almost done. By the time we get through all the tests/projects/field trips of May I'm almost ready for Summer to start.

Tomorrow I will do a 5x6 project. I promise!

2 comments:

Tia Harrington said...

I think that braiding your daughter's hair totally counts as a thing.

Shivanthy.Fernando said...

Nice blog Nicely done .

http://vfsdf.blogspot.com/