Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belated Christmas

Michael ordered something from Amazon that was "supposed" to arrive Christmas Eve. I didn't know what it was, just that it was a "family gift". It took until yesterday to get here and it came in the nick of time. Just yesterday afternoon, I was cursing our lack of usable pencil sharpeners. I made a promise to myself to go find a pencil sharpener this week. Michael must have been listening REALLY good even before Christmas to order one. I no longer need to go shopping (never fun when you have to).

3 comments:

Betty Debbie said...

I don't think we ever had one at home when we were growing up - we just grabbed the biggest kitchen knife and whittled a point.

Keira said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous. Where did you put it up?

Suzanne said...

It was a tough choice, the basement won out. I seem to recall bits of shavings escaping every pencil sharpener, we'll see how this one does.