Saturday, January 16, 2010

Basketball

Emma wanted to sign up for basketball before Thanksgiving. I looked into getting her signed up and made it a part of her Christmas presents. She was thrilled when she found out that she "made" a team. (She was a little concerned that she would need to "try out" for the team.)
It was a long and tedious waiting period between Christmas and her first practice. Three weeks of; "How many more days?!"

She had one practice and then she had a game. You know, a real game with a ref and whistles. The team lost, but they had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch out Shaq, here comes Emma! G'pa and G'ma are VERY PROUD!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mad Runner said...

She looks so happy! It would be torture for me to go watch - I find basketball really boring. But I like baseball, odd since it can be a much slower game. Maybe I just like watching guys in tight pants run.. ;-)

Suzanne said...

Oh Sherri, you can't fool me. There's better food at baseball games, that's why you like them better.