Monday, February 15, 2010

The Spare Oom

What was once the spare oom upstairs is now Emma's room. I've been thinking about putting the room to use, but was disinclined to actually move Emma's stuff in there. We've gone through a great shuffle of stuff lately and it was time to get motivated. Nothing like a day off from school to get me motivated to put the kids to work. I know that Spring is a ways off, but it felt like a Spring clean with all the stuff we cleaned. Now I just need some designers to come "finish" the rooms.

3 comments:

Betty Debbie said...

Was that a hint?

AM Runner CA said...

You are very subtle! I have no ideas, or design abilities, but I'd be happy to help where I can.

Tia Harrington said...

I'll be by in the morning. I love a good spring clean. Just ask my kids.