Friday, December 14, 2007

My kids are trying to kill me


I'm sure that Jack is trying to off me. The good news is that I fought the fever and I won, however, this sore throat may get the best of me. I swear that we had a "Christmas miracle" last night. A couple weeks ago my Visiting teachers called to ask when I'd like them to bring dinner this month. A dart thrown at the calendar told me that the 13th would be a good night to not have to cook dinner. As it turns out, I crawled in bed @ 4:30 and didn't get out until this morning. I know that pizza would have been just fine for our family, and something that Michael is totally capable of, however it was nice to have a hot meal that wasn't takeout. As my head is starting to spin, I think that it's time to go crawl back in bed.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Suck it up!

Just kidding. Let me know if you need phone calls every half hour.

Debbie said...

I'm blaming Jack too.