Friday, December 28, 2007

Scrabble


It's been a while since I've gotten the Scrabble board out. Last night after telling Jack that I didn't want to play Monopoly (too many childhood scars to revisit) he brought me the Scrabble game and very politely begged me to play a game with him. I haven't tried to play with him in a while and I was a little skeptical that we would get very far before we couldn't find usable spaces. Much to my disbelief we used all the tiles and filled the board! We did get very creative with proper names and foreign words, but who's telling?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

As long as you didn't have to revert to phonetic spelling, it's all good. When playing with Danny I can't help but peek at his letters and try and help him. He is of an age to be annoyed at my helpfulness - but more annoyed if I beat him by a lot.

Keira said...

WAY TO GO. We are not there yet.