Monday, December 24, 2007

"Twas the Night Before Christmas

...and all through the house, not a creature was stirring. Not even Lily. It's 6:35 pm and Lily has had such a long day that she went and fell asleep 5 minutes ago. It's way too early for Lily to go to bed, but I kinda figure we're going to be up at the crack of dawn anyhow.

So, the meatballs have simmered and the stockings are found. Aside from a few presents to wrap, I think that we're ready for tomorrow.

On that note, Merry Christmas and Good Night!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I hope you got a good night's sleep. I'm still just enough of a kid to almost want to get up early, but I've trained myself to be patient and not leave my room until 7am. I did get up a little earlier and took my shower - I may stay in my pj's all day, but at least I won't stink.