Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sneezes, Sniffles, and Lots of Patience


So, I finally have whatever the kids have had for the last week. I have a feeling that it might be the flu, the measles, or the mumps. Whatever it is I may be under the weather for at least a day. Tomorrow is Friday and who wants to be sick on a Friday. I feel totally prepared today. I've got Strawberry Shortcake playing on the laptop upstairs for viewing convenience and I went to Blockbuster to rent Star Wars; The Phantom Menace. I figure between the two movies I should have a solid 45 minutes to not entertain the kids. Now I just have to find something to fill in the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

If you lived near me I would bring you some chicken soup. Since you don't, and I can't, you'll just have to imagine that this comment is chicken soup. Drink up.

Keira said...

Best picture on all of our blogs so far. Hands down.