Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clean

Last night as I was tripping over toys putting the kids to bed, I informed the kids today would be "cleaning day".

Response?

"Didn't we just clean last week?"

My house cleaning has been VERY fuzzy since we started work on the basement. I had a perfectly valid excuse not to dust. Why dust when it's just coming back tomorrow?! (This applies to all areas of cleaning) Well, my excuse has no validity, as dirt is going to happen, basement or not.

How many times can I sing "Whistle While You Work" before my kids offer to cut up an apple for me?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beware the apple.

Michael said...

Wait a minute ... didn't I put the kids to bed last night?

Suzanne said...

I might have been tripping over Lily. Either way...the house will be cleaned today.