Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dead Car

You know it's Summer when...you haven't driven your car all day and when you go to use it, the battery is dead.

I usually keep the lights off in my van so I don't kill my battery. I woke up early and needed to get something out of my car and I actually needed to use the light to see in the car. Well, one thing lead to another and I forgot to turn them off. (Even after Michael reminded me)

As I was about to head out to deliver dinner to the missionaries, I discovered that my key fob wouldn't unlock my car. My hand hit my forehead when I realized that *I* was the culprit in the mystery of the dead car.

As we were about to jump start my car, I was trying to figure out how to open my car since the doors were all locked. Michael looked at me and said; "Um, your put the key in the door." Yup, it's Summer and my brain is officially mush.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I hate it when I do that. I like cars that are smart enough to turn their own lights off.

Michael said...

=D

Mad Runner said...

Your brain moosh reminds me of a Hulu commercial with Alec Baldwin as an alien - he says ooshy-mooshy really funny. Nice to hear your brain is oh, so ooshy-mooshy!