Monday, June 30, 2008

At the Movies...

Emma, Lily, Mima (grandma), and I went to see Wall.E this afternoon. Two thumbs up. Lily is not a "movie person" but that's ok, it's a kid's movie, what'd you expect? Lily stayed interested in the movie until the treats and drinks ran out. After that we went to the bathroom a couple times. I'm sure I missed some key parts of the movie, but I didn't seem to notice any continuity problems.

The other movie the we almost went to see was Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. I was a little dubious about that one. I'm sure that Lily would have wanted to leave from the get go. I guess Emma and I can watch that another time, it supposedly got good reviews. How much would I have to bribe Michael to go to that one?

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Probably have to be a GIANT bribe. I'd say wait for the DVD. Or the free summer movies.

Keira said...

Jonah totally wants to see "Kitt"--I'm thinking he thinks Miss Breslin is a hottie.

Jo said...

A LOT!

Kim said...

Um, I don't know how hard you'd have to work at that. Didn't he go see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" a while back? What was the price for that? :)

Suzanne said...

He totally picked the Sisterhood movie, I'm surprised you remembered Kim. He'll never live that one down.