Monday, May 18, 2009

Motivation

It's the last week of school and I think that we've checked out. The kids don't have homework... which means that I don't have homework. I have had to keep up on the end of year field trips and when I need to send sack lunches to school.

I think that I am getting excited for the mornings when the kids can "sleep" in. Of course it will be a case of Murphy's Law; When you can sleep in, you don't sleep in. The kids have been staying up later and have had a tough time getting out of bed before school. I should be waking them up sooner, but I like to have quiet mornings. Is it better to let them sleep in and then rush around like crazy, or wake them up earlier and take just as long getting ready?

1 comment:

m_perfect said...

I remember Mom (not Dad!)letting us sleep in quite a bit. I think it was a case of "a sleeping child is a child that is not whining at you". I heartily concur with that outlook.