Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Scrap

I haven't scrapbooked in quite a while. The end of year gift to Jack's teacher is a scrapbook. I asked the kids to turn in a page on Tuesday, hoping that most would make it back by today. As of Thursday night, I had 13 of the 26 needed.

In a burst of desperation, I went to school during recess and stalked the kids with my camera. I ended up missing one kid...I can live with that. Ok, maybe not, I'll probably end up going to school on Monday and trying to get one last picture.

After school, another Mom and I got together and started assembling the book. Most of the pages were missing names, which we started adding. The rest of the pages got a sticker sneeze and we moved on. The book just needs a first and last page and then I'm done. Last day of school is next Friday, it's good to have a deadline.

No comments: