Monday, May 11, 2009

Paint

We're in the homestretch with the basement. It's crunch time for the budget and I had to made an economical decision regarding the paint. I already had a 5 gallon container of the "wheat" color from the rest of the house that I'm in the process of painting. Since I had the paint, I went ahead and used what I had instead of investing another $125 in more paint.

We started painting Saturday night. I was able to tape and caulk the bulk of the room. I happy to report that the bulk of the room is painted. I still need to go up the stairs with the paint and tape off the soffits.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Awesome. It's really looking like a room. When does the carpeting come?

Can your contractor come and play at my house? I would like some outside stairs built...and maybe a patio...and perhaps an arbor...

Keira said...

Wheat is wonderful.