Friday, May 22, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

Last night we went to a Graduation Open House up at the church. About ten minutes before we head out the door I have the kids clean up a bit. The kids had been playing all day and looked rather grubby. Lily actually had a swimsuit on in hopes that I would get out the wading pool. No, I didn't get out the pool. I did let her wear the swimsuit for the entire afternoon.

Lily heads upstairs to change out of her swimsuit and comes downstairs in a dress. I look at her and ask if she still has her swimsuit on. She says, "Nope." We then head out the door.

We're at the open house and a Lily sees her friend Lauren. She is an aspiring babysitter (turns twelve next month) and loves kids. Lauren picked up Lily, lifting her dress in the back, and I notice the wardrobe deficit. Instead of asking if Lily took off the swimsuit, I should have asked if she remembered to put on underwear. Opps.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oops.

Did the Graduation Open House have something to do with the last day of school?

AJsGirls said...

Did they have those metal chairs? I would not want to sit on those with bare goods.

Keira said...

Going commando! So soon...

m_perfect said...

Oh those little questions we forget--I've always needed a list. I would so start one if I was you!
I giggled and giggled over this Lilism!

Mad Runner said...

I am laughing so hard I am crying and can't type! Please tell me you have journaled this and will save it for her sweet sixteen??? Please?!!!

Kim said...

Love it!!

Jo said...

Oh Man! I love it!