Thursday, July 3, 2008

Slow Day

We got a slow start today and didn't have anything planned. I think those are the days that nothing and everything gets done. Michael took his parents to look at some model homes while I ran some errands. Michael has wanted to build some shelves for the basement for a while, he decided to put his dad to work and use the same set up as in one of the model homes. I really appreciate that his dad helped carry in the lumber. Not that I can't do it, but it nice to not have to do it.

Anyhow, Michael and his dad got one shelf unit together and plan on finishing up the other half. Michael also got the bracket for the flag put up. We can now have our flag flying on the 4th.

*This is the finished shelf...

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for reminding me to put our flag out.

Good luck on the shelves. You can never have too many shelves...

Keira said...

I love to have shelves!

Suzanne said...

Only one day later and they are completed. Pretty good turn around on a project in our house.

Debbie said...

Awesome turn around.

Keira said...

I have shelf envy--and unfinished basement envy.

Party on Wayne.