Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lost

Today was one of those days. I kept putting things down and forgetting where I put them. As I am about to head to bed, I try to find my book. I look upstairs, downstairs, kid's rooms,...everywhere. Can't find it. I was getting pretty annoyed because I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep until I found it.

I sat down at the computer to write a "I'm losing my mind" post. Why am I going to write a lame post about lost books?! As I sit down, I look to the left of the computer screen and see my book. Last place I looked.

I still think I'm getting oldtimers, but at least I'll be able to sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I absolutely need a book to fall asleep. Absolutely.

Glad you found your book.

Frankie/mom said...

It's not 'old-timers'....yet.... It's called having 3 kids, a husband, a home to care for and doing major remodeling all at the same time. Your 'hard drive' is on overload and the small things just get 'filed' in the wrong place sometimes! You're just, (I hate to say it), NORMAL!!

Suzanne said...

I'm....normal?! Whew. I'll happily be that.

I think I read about two pages before I fell into a coma like induced sleep.