Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Been a While

As you can see, my last post was Friday. That was the day that Michael came home from his 10 day trip. Needless to say, I exhaled a big sigh of relief when his plane landed. Life has gotten back to normal...as normal as it is around here.

Let's see, what has happened since Friday? I know everyone is waiting with baited (is that the right spelling?) breath on the basement update. They finished the drywall Tuesday and started taping and mudding today. I think that texture is tomorrow. The next step will be painting...I need to get mentally prepared to tackle that job.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What color are you planning on painting?

And it's "bated", unless you just ate some small fish, then your breath might be "baited".

Keira said...

Who needs flooring? I'm with Michael--get the TV.

Mad Runner said...

I must have missed something - No flooring? Keira can't pipe in on this since she had Kevin do her's to remove her 70's abomination!

T.V. SheeVee. The kids are going to be down there. Just like a jailer, put food out and expect the tray back later empty... Then you get the tv upstairs with no interruptions! And flooring so it is quiet! (Brings to mind the old adage, "Children should be seen and not heard." but more like, "Children should not be seen or heard.")

Nice bright colors for painting so it doesn't feel like a cave. I'll be over to help shortly!