Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last day

Yup, it's the last day of school and then the kids are out for TWO WHOLE weeks. I'm not ready for this. I've been trying to get as much done before I have all three kids bouncing off the walls. I think that I'm done Christmas shopping. We'll see what I have forgotten.

I did manage to get the house a little more organized. I put up a ribbon for cards. (I think that I need more, where's all the cards?!) Then I started painting again, so everything went out the window.

To start painting, I borrowed a ladder from a neighbor and was able to reach the second story ceiling in the entry way. I'm not too shaky on the ladder, but it is a looooong way down. I think at the rate that I'm painting, I'll have the entire house painted by Spring Break. I might have to buy more paint before then, I've actually made quite a dent in the 5 gallon container.

3 comments:

Frankie/mom said...

Just mailed off our cards today! Yes, we're very late getting them out, but at least they aren't 'new years' cards! Do you have as much snow as Keira or Debbie? Remember how much fun we had sliding down the D st driveway?

Suzanne said...

We haven't gotten as much snow as those up north. We're getting the freezing temps. The other morning it was -13 or -9 we had thermometers with different opinions. Brrr.

Debbie said...

I'm wondering where the cards are too...

I was just putting mine on the bookcase - but Danny got ambitious and strung up a string in front of our bay window.

I have twice as many cards as you...but 1/2 of mine are from businesses...