Monday, December 8, 2008

Resuce Hero

Jack stayed home sick from school today. I needed to run a few errands and he agreed to ride along as long as he didn't have to go inside. No problem, I was willing to let him sit in the van and watch a movie. Well, several stops later the van wouldn't start. It was then and there that I was thankful for a cell phone. One phone call later, Michael rides to the rescue and "jumps" my car.

The good news; Lily made it to the bathroom. She said she had to go REALLY bad just as Michael finds us. We now have another set of jumper cables. I think the last set got sold with our last car. I went to the dealership to find out if I needed a new battery and they told me mine was still good. All in all, it went better than expected thanks to my rescue hero.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I'll bet your husband loves it when you call for "roadside assistance"...

Keira said...

I call my husband "technical booty". For all your repair needs...

m_perfect said...

I find its not so bad if you have to wait for the tow truck if you have a hubby to sit with ( it would have been more fun if the cop car wasn't sitting right there behind us waiting too!)