Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow Day

No, the kids are not home from school. Yes, it's the first "snowstorm" of the season. This is where we find out how many gloves have been lost and what still fits from last year.

The good news is that we have most everything to survive cold weather. We could use a dozen more pairs of gloves, but that's to be expected.

The slightly sentimental item that I need to replace are Jack's boots. I bought them cough*a little big*cough. He's worn them for three seasons and loves them. Hopefully Emma will enjoy wearing them.

Luckily, yesterday I was able to get a quick grocery trip done. Like Otter Pops are to Summer, Hot Chocolate is to Winter. I have a full canister waiting for the kids after school.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm happy that your kids had school today.

Time to get those contingency plans in order.

Keira said...

Black boots? What girl doesn't need those?

m_perfect said...

Black IS the new black! hope they *cough, cough* fit!

Jo said...

Ahhh! Snow!! I honestly miss the snow. And the legitimate cups of hot chocolate. It's just not the same when it's 80 degrees outside.