Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Level Headed

I totally scored a cheap shelf and figured that I better go home and get it on the wall before I had a chance to let it sit around. I had the screws in the wall before I thought about finding a level. Too late now, I was determined to finish the job.

Success! I got the shelf on the wall. I then went to find the level. I knew it was close, but it was getting late and the shadows in the room were playing trick on my eyes.
I think there is something innate about knowing when something is level. Kinda like homing pigeons and their sense of direction. Yes, you can compare me to a pigeon, but only in the nicest sense of the bird.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I think it's a Hanna thing. But I have to admit to a few serious lapses in levelness in my day.

m_perfect said...

I've lived in some houses where "eyed in" was better than "leveled in"....something to do with the wavy walls or "tilt and whirl" floors.

Keira said...

Where's Reagan? I want to see Reagan!

Mad Runner said...

Reagan?

Frankie/mom said...

You ARE your father's daughter! He's soooo proud! The legacy continues and only expands as you pass the 'tool gene' to your children. Good job, Suz!

Frankie/mom said...

You ARE your father's daughter! He's soooo proud! The legacy continues and only expands as you pass the 'tool gene' to your children. Good job, Suz!