Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Day Before Halloween

The cookies were baked and costumes were hung in the closets with care. I had a cheesecake to bake for Michael's "Harvest Festival" tomorrow. He's having a potluck lunch at work and he asked me (very nicely) make something for him to bring.
This is supposed to be a cat. I only have two cookie cutter to my name and a friend had to bring the cat cookie cutter over to borrow. I guess I should add some variety to my cookie repertoire.
Tonight we're going to a pumpkin caring party, thus making the cookies. I guess I should have tools to carve our pumpkin....

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I know what to get you for your birthday....snicker.

2 cookie cutters are not enough. 6 might be:

gingerbread man
Christmas tree
heart
bunny, egg OR chick
pumpkin
flower

Those will pretty much get you through most holidays.

Mad Runner said...

I bought a box with "Over 100 cookie cutters" for $5. I discarded 1/2 right away but still probably have 45+/-. I like having letters to spell names on cakes or to use for sprinkles for cupcakes.

2 is not enough.

Suzanne said...

I am little embarrassed to admit to having only two...but I do NOT need 45. :)