Monday, October 13, 2008

Lippy

Lily had a major fall this weekend and ended up with a big fat lip. I'm glad I didn't see the fall but I heard it as I was about to go down the stairs. I think that I flew down the stairs and scooped up Lily before she had a chance to enter the "ugly cry" stage of her accident.

She was able to milk every bit of her accident for it's worth. Nothing like blood to make me feel awful (even if I wasn't there).

Now that it's over and she's feeling better. I keep thinking that she has all the attitude of a three year old and the lip to go with it.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Even with a fat lip, that is a gorgeous picture. I genuflect in your general direction.

Mad Runner said...

There is much genuflecting going on. How is it that my kids look abused when I photograph them and yours when photographed, obviously abused, just look gorgeous? Life is so not fair!

m_perfect said...

I love your blog and all but what I would really appreciate is a nice "Childrens Photography 101" course in, say, 6 easy lessons. I don't mind submitting homework or anything.
What say you?

Suzanne said...

Happy accidents, that what I owe it to. Happy little trees are also good to have in any picture.