Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emma's Birthday

Happy Birthday Emma! She has a spectacular birthday because it's so easy to remember, who can forget 10-11-01?! She also shares her birthday with her Aunt Debbie, again, two for the price of one. Happy Birthday Debbie! If only I had pictures of Debbie to post.

Emma's arrival.
Emma's 1st birthday cake.

Emma at two.Turning three.
Emma @ 4.
She is this many fingers.
Is that really six candles?!
Emma turns 7!!! (I know that only looks like two candles. I forgot to check how many candles I had until it was time to light the cake. Opps.)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMMAAAAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

LOVE, Lauren, Tylor, Connor, Uncle Jim and Aunt Sherri

Keira said...

Such great pictures. Even if she's had a terrible childhood, you've made it look gorgeous...

m_perfect said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!! You share it with my stepdaughter Alese ,Too! You all are such strong individual spirits! Go Team 10/11!

Debbie said...

I like that Sherri signed in using my name...my fault, but at least it made it look like I wished Emma a happy birthday yesterday.

I hope you had as great a birthday as I did, Emma!

Mad Runner said...

I did notice that it posted as you Deb but not until after...oops. But since we signed it I thought she would get it alright.

Stephen said...

Hope you had a great birthday Emma!