Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lilyisms

Lily has been saying some pretty hilarious things lately and I wanted to write them down for laughter's sake.

-We were shopping for some clothes and we walked by the bra aisle on the way to the fitting room. Lily said, "Look Mommy, knee pads. Do you want some?"

-Lily was watching a neighbor (discreetly) nursing her new baby. Lily asked, "What are you feeding Colin with?" Amused neighbor responds appropriately. Lily asked again, "Does Colin use a fork?"

-We're also going through a "naked" Barbie phase as well. She pointed out that Barbie's elbows (boobs) didn't have knee pads.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah, I could use a new set of "knee pads". Love the new euphemism.

m_perfect said...

You can let Lily know that some of us older mommies wear knee pads constantly. Our elbows demand them.

Keira said...

These days I need "Siamese helmets" more than knee pads.

I want to be done now.

Suzanne said...

Oh Keira....I feel bad for you, but we tried to warn you!

AJsGirls said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I really laughed and it felt good!

Frankie/mom said...

What a darling face....looks just like her mama did! And smart and precocious like mama too!

m_perfect said...

Just to let you know that I have shared the "lilyisms" with others who, like us, thought them extremely funny!

Kim said...

Hilarious!! Knee pads...sometimes feels like that.