Monday, September 22, 2008

Totally Awesome

So, it's Monday. Usually that means "a case of the Mondays", tears for spelling, and some kind of disciplinary action for Emma. I had a slight case of the Mondays when Emma didn't get a sticker today (it was an accident that she kicked the boy in the nose). But my day took a turn for the better.

My day started to pick up when I tried to book an airline ticket to see Debbie. I have been looking at flights since last week and just couldn't commit to buying it. Then I was waiting to see if Sherri would join in the reindeer games and join me in Seattle. (Come on Sherri, you know you want to) Well, I was all set to buy the ticket but I had to register through Expedia and lost the tentative itinerary that I had been looking at. I was frustrated, but excited to get tickets nonetheless. I looked up the same flights and low and behold I was able to get the same flight times (different airline) for $10 less. Paying ten dollars less totally made my day.

To top off my totally awesome day; I made bread that totally turned out good. We went swimming at the Rec Center for Family home evening.

4 comments:

Keira said...

Debbie says I can come up that weekend too. So, we (Nathan and the kids and I) might be up there when you are.

Debbie said...

To quote the back of my new ipod:
"awesome, totally."

C'mon Sherri, you KNOW you want to. What's a primary program between sisters? Just because you are in charge of it...And your oldest son has a major speaking part...excuses, excuses. Maybe you could "arrange" an evacuation at your church building that day, then reschedule for the following month...hey, we had one a few months ago. It could happen.

Suzanne said...

I think I was trying to go for "awesome, totally" but it was late.

Debbie, I like your thinking. Let's give Sherri a plan of action, that'll get her there.

Keira; awesome, totally!

Mad Runner said...

You people are like a bad dictator-ship. You want what you want and when you want it ... fine I am caving! Tickets should be purchased today. If Keira is bringing kids maybe I should bring one too....???