Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Movies v. Books

I ran out of reading material this past weekend and I needed to head to the library to forage for some new material. I'm kinda in a thriller/mystery genre rut, but hey, that's what I like. While I was there I was desperately trying to think of a movie that is coming out soon based on a book. Darned if I couldn't think of the movie or the name of the book.

When I got home, I looked on Apple Trailers. Jackpot. I also discovered a sequel to the book when I did a little more sleuthing. The downer? Well, it's a "teen" book and it's only 270 pages. I'm not opposed to reading "teen" books, but it's such a small book that it might last a day or two if I'm lucky. Anyhow, I was able to place a hold on the books and go back to pick them up.

* Sherri, I think Connor would like these books. I liked the first one better. Tell me if he starts reading them.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Why--oh--why must you torment us with your cripplingly awesome photography.

Suzanne said...

It's all for you Keira. ;)