Friday, November 21, 2008

Dress of Choice

The kids wear "uniforms" to school which is good for me, a bit boring for them. The last school day of the month is "dress of choice" day which all the kids look forward to. Emma was so excited to get to choose her outfit that she started laying out her outfit last night. Jack just wants to wear comfy clothes.

Emma went boho chic with a hounds tooth dress, pink peter pan collared shirt, black leggings, and a new blue hat. I love that she looks a little like Punky Brewster.

The weather has definitely gotten colder. Lily is sporting her new winter coat, which I had been putting off getting. She had opinions about pink...I wanted something that wouldn't show dirt. She was pleased as punch that the jacket had pink flowers on it.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I like Emma's style.

Keira said...

I was wondering what that big flower was on Emma's hat---Oh, Jack's hand. Doink.

AJsGirls said...

I would love, love, love uniforms! Heck, I would have loved them when I was in school. All the drama that went on about clothes.

Suzanne said...

Uniforms eliminate a lot of drama in the mornings. I notice a difference on the days that the kids wear uniforms and the days when they don't.