Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wish Lists

The lists have begun. Emma and Jack are writing their Christmas "wish lists". I may have to decipher them for you.

wallit-wallet
Bill=ball
hat
hareklips=hair clips
Santa Dell= Santa doll
miny cowch=mini couch
kastyoms=costumes
pollys=Polly Pockets
games
gernal=journal
vityoi camera=video camera (they want to catch Santa leaving presents)
Deris=dress
pers=purse
shos=shoes
goly=jewelry
glovs=gloves

A simple list for a girl that is very girly. I'm wondering when I'll see the skateboard and ramp on her list.

Jack's List;
Crisil reaper=Crystal Reaper (Lego something)
miny bacererlyrda=mini base or alien mothership
modil shutill= model shuttle


Lily is browsing all the toy ads that have been in the mail lately. She'd be happy with everything.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Girly girl, and all boy.

I think you should go with the goly and the miny bacererlydra.

Girls always seem to be a little easier - there is so much stuff out there for girls. Boys are fine until they get too old for legos and hot wheels...then their toys start to get expensive (and unlike girls they usually don't think of clothes as "gifts").

Suzanne said...

Jack knows what he would like and probably will be happy with everything he does get. Emma ran out of lines on that page otherwise she would have an even longer list. Luckily it's fairly inexpensive to complete her list, whereas Jack's will be spendy.

Mad Runner said...

So it starts. I don't want to think about Xmas but it looks like I will have to.

Lauren wants a miniture hamster. They are about the size of a large Pom-pom. They are so cute! I just worry about the potential of losing it?? (Remember the hamster that got loose one Summer mom brought it home from school? It came out from behind the bricks at about 10 pm and scrambled up the wall back behind the bricks again. We never did find that stupid thing!)

Tylor hasn't said much about wanting anything so that may take some prodding.

Connor - let's see, Deb knows this one! The older they are the smaller but more expensive the gifts on the list. I will just say now ... help!

Debbie said...

I don't know what to do about any of my boys yet (except Andrew).

Nathan would be good with clothes, music, books..
Alex???he never knows, and the bad thing is, his birthday is only a week later - so I never know what to get him for either.
Danny - he would love a new computer (not happening), his own ipod (not happening), or any other expensive electronic gadget.

I'm thinking maybe we'll try for an "old fashioned Christmas" - everyone makes homemade gifts for each other - with things they find around the house. Oh wait, I'm sorry, I was temporarily sucked into a parallel universe.

Suzanne said...

Debbie? Debbie?! Come back to reality.

I would love to "make" presents with my kids, instead I think I have a make an ornament evening. (Emma will probably be making ornaments as soon as the tree is up)