Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feeling Blue

Lily hasn't been feeling well and she "barped" last night. She feel asleep on the couch at 4:45 PM, which as we all know is the kiss of death when it comes to getting a good night's sleep. When we tried to wake her up to eat dinner she started complaining that she didn't feel well. I'm awfully glad that we didn't force her to eat because she laid down on the couch and nearly threw up on it. LUCKILY, she got off the couch and barped on the floor. Michael gently reminded me how much he appreciates having wood floors instead of carpet in the family room. The good thing, I've been needing to clean my flors for a while. Nothing like instant motivation to get going on a tedious chore.

A few weeks ago someone mentioned that their kids thought it was a treat to sleep on their bathroom floor when they were sick. I don't think that we've ever had one of the kids sleep on the bathroom, until last night. Michael had the forethought to put a sleeping bag on the floor and have Lily "camp out" on the floor. I think it saved my sanity last night.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Poor baby.

Pam said...

It was those green pancakes:( Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Keira said...

Spence barped today...

m_perfect said...

Boy am I sorry those days are past! Poor little girl, poor tired mom and dad!

AJsGirls said...

Barping is the worst!

Suzanne said...

She's feeling better today. She's a lot more lippy.