Sunday, March 1, 2009

Like a Lamb

It's hard to believe that March is already here. If the saying is to be believed, March is going to go out like a lion. The weather has been mild lately I'm almost dreading looking out my window and seeing snow. There is something psychologically wrong when you have Spring on the brain and there is still time for a snow storm or three.

I can't complain about the weather this past Winter, but I am looking forward to Spring. I actually want to plant a garden this year. Well, let's just say, I need a good laugh. My neighbor has already watered, raked, and mowed his lawn. Luckily everyone else on the block has the same brown lawn as we do.

So, for the next week it looks like flip flops and capris. I guess I shouldn't put away my snow boots yet.

2 comments:

m_perfect said...

No, keep them out for insurance purposes at least. Having lived in these higher elevations on and off for time intermidable I just leave my snow boots handy through August and also keep a spare pair of flip flops in the car starting in March. Then all my bases are covered. Enjoy our slow but real Spring!!

Debbie said...

I've been wearing sandals off and on for a month...on the days when I just don't have the time or energy to struggle into knee-highs.