Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF

Well, it's Friday, but I'm not exactly sure that I'm glad it's Friday. I've been home all week with Lily not quite feeling like herself. I braved the gym this morning and somehow missed the phone call from the school to inform me that Emma's wasn't feeling well. I pretty much carry a phone for that very reason. Luckily Michael got the call and picked up Emma from school.

The kids had early release from school due to Parent Teacher Conferences. I was debating whether to go or not, but Emma wasn't throwing up, so I figured that I'd hopefully get in and out quickly. Surprisingly I was able to get to Emma and Jack's conferences done in about 30 minutes. Lot's of head nodding and uh-huhs goes a long way.

After conferences I decided to brave the Croc warehouse sale. I am not a huge fan of these floating footwear. Lily loves her Crocs, she wears them almost everyday. I figured that I would try and buy a few pair and have footwear for the kids thru Summer. For anyone that has been to a warehouse sale...you know what I talk about when I say; CHAOS! There were pallets of crocs in every color and size imaginable. Did they have the cute Mary Jane Crocs in Lily's size? Well, I did manage to find three left footed shoes. Lily ended up with a bright pink pair and Emma snagged a pair of pink camo Mary Jane's.

No comments: