Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break

Now that it is officially Spring Break, we're having another snow day. Jack has a trip to the Denver Mint planned for today, hopefully the weather will clear up so that he can go.

This will be an interesting week with Emma. She got grounded over the weekend due to poor organizational skills in her bedroom (it was a disaster zone). I let her pick her punishment, she chose no TV. I wasn't thinking that Spring break was this entire week. Denial on my part. So, I will need to come up with lots of chores/activities that will keep her busy. Thankfully we don't watch a lot of tv, but admittedly there are times that it is a well deserved break for me.

Stay tuned for exciting updates on my mental status this week. That would probably go over better on Facebook, but I'm not sure I have the energy to update my status so frequently. Plus, I might come off as more manic than I would care to admit.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Too bad you can't go to Portland with me.

I took advantage of our spring break and slept in until 6am! And then lolled in bed for another 45 minutes. It was great.

Mad Runner said...

I like your slightly demented pic of the earless rabbit. Is this possible punishment for children or are you just angry? Call me, I have no hubbie all week and then said the boys could have friends sleep over Friday. What was I thinking?

m_perfect said...

I'm in that weird la la land where there is no "Spring Break" (my kids are too old and grandkids are too young). I kind of miss it because it was an event to be looked forward to ,at least by the kids, and, well, me too, because we would always go somewhere around then,probably Debbies. Life needs more events... and less snow.